Talking about the plan I had for my future.
Hahaha~ Deeeeeep =P
Well, I told them my plan is to find a job. NOW !!
Haha, after I found a job. I will start going to Gym, Music class and learn how to compose a song.
Then, I will buy something for simple recording and start to gather some of my talented friends to do covers and sing my original composing!
The video that we do will be posted on my YouTube channel named "Cy House"
From there I create a community and friends to join in and sing like we are a "music family"
From there gain popularity! =)
Logo will look something like this. XD
Songs will be available to purchase online too, and here comes the passive income.
Then after like 2 - 3 years, we will have money to start investment on property or stock? Or even start up a simple company. =)
Restaurant / cafe perhaps.
and this is my plan. =)
Haha~ but now the problems comes again. TIME FRAME~
As advice by sister, action is the best, do it and learn it at the same time. It helps a lot!! and then, we have to set time line too. Eg: 2 months I have to start learn my music and etc.
Haha~ sounds cool, and I believe I can achieve it! By actions !! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment