Went to Dental Clinic to get rid of my wisdom tooth!! and... It was painful.. haha! Really not like what I expected. I closed my my eyes during the whole process! To be honest, I felt nervous and scared during the process ==ll. In the end, I get rid of 2 of my wisdom tooth, both up and down! @@!!
After that, still have to keep biting the cotton to stop the bleeding. For your information, I still biting it right now, the 10th pieces! The blood still coming out, UNSTOPPABLE! =(
The Dentist told me, it will be painful for the next 2 days! and I need to come back to do filling on teeth and remove the string on my injured area! ==ll I thought could be finish in one week! but can only return after two weeks time. Haha~ and... The tooth is freaking BIG! and Bloody~ Still remember the glove that the dentist wore is full of BLOOD!! Ok then, just hope that I will recover as soon as possible~ =) Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment