Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A productive day

Well, wake up in the morning with a call that sounds like this~

"Hey Cy, AIM suddenly want us to be at parliament. You have 5 minutes to get ready and start going to Parliament!"

I stunned... Seriously!!
I just woke up unwilling and received such call!
Then luckily I received another call saying it was postpone to 4:15pm. Phew~!
I was wondering how I gonna make it! So rushie! >.<

After the visit in Parliament, I realise that my skills have rusted! seriously, missed out some important things here and there =(
Well, gonna see how I am gonna do it later.
After that I stuck in jam for 1 and a half hour when on my back home. (Huge rain)

Well, was thinking I could finally rest and have a dessert time with my brother in Haagen-Dazs
But I received an urgent call and have to rush to Subang in the next half an hour! T.T...
and I went~ well, AIM was really troubleome I guess~ last minute on here and there as usual.

Was really thinking to ask Gary to pay me one whole week! 1 day RM200!! If its gonna be like this! haha~
But wait, I think I started to get myself back in the feild~ working environment!

Have to get out from the comfy zone though! Good for me~

Anywaysss~ Toodles. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment