Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Looper & Passive income (3/10/2012)

Today, I finally get to watch the movie - Looper!
The trailer was not bad and it seems like quite many of my friends wanted to watch this movie too!
Well, it makes me think this movie Looper could be interesting~ haha!
Imagine time travelling and great chasing and killings~ XD
Action movie from famous action movie actor Bruce Willis!
Simply awesome right!?
But the show time in cinema seems to be incredibly less~!! Strangeeee~ 
However, without even bothering the weirdness! I WATCH this movie with Cheryl Ong =) 
An extremely hard to DATE person~ haha! Too famous I guess >.<
Well, thanks to her accompany but overall~ the movie is SUCKIEE!!!!!!
Feel like sleeping in the cinema. The story line was cool but it is too lengthy and dragging and confusing *sometimes* rated 5/10. Not recommended~ Watch Hotel Transylvania better!! =D Still the best!


After movie, I went to play Cash Flow with Chong Heng along with his AGAPE colleague. It was a really awesome game. You can learn many financial thing through this game. Overall, it shows us how important it is to have a passive income! That is the only way you could get rich and become financial freedom. =)
It is very interesting and I would really hope to play it again! XD and the sharing session was awesome too =) I believe I will achieve great in the future too! As long as we start taking action from this time onwards! =)
Nothing is impossible, just whether you wanna do it or not!

The above are 2 images of the board game! =) Cool and fun! Should try it if you got the chance!
Toodles~



No comments:

Post a Comment