Thursday, October 4, 2012

AIM again =)

AIM event again, thought I would never get the chance to go Sabah though =) haha~
But I finally, still had the chance to pay a visit to Sabah !! =)
Feel damn awesome. The pay was RM200 per day. Hope it is enough though!! =)

Will be going to Sabah on 12th, 13th and back on 14th. and continue working on 15th and 16th in KL Parliament! =)
Really hope to stay few days longer so I could probably visit some of the nice places in Sabah! But no, cos the next day I will need to come back and continue my job in KL Parliament =P
Haha~

Hope everything will be safe and sound! =)

But not Kota Kinabalu... T.T
Why?? =(
The Sabah event will be held in a place called Kudat in Sabah. Somewhere near seaside! But still hope will be in the capital city in Sabah though =)
Or perhaps get the chance to climb the Mount Kinabalu !! =D

Hahaha~ If I really get the chance la! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment