Which I find it quite pricey and far. But, it is where I could meet some of my friends and have fun though =)
and for most, it is an exercise! =D
Today, just four of us (MC, SM, and Joshua) well, most of them having their Movie session I think, dinner or what so ever.
P/s: Felt a bit lonely when.. I wasn't_____.. haha~
But yea, hope I could get rid of the feelings ~ as fast as possible.
Well, it will help when I found a job and start getting myself busy with the job! >.<
We can't ask for the thing that doesn't meant to be together.. Maybe I'm the one who is stupid to start the whole thing from the beginning.. (Although I know I shouldn't think it this way, it will be better if I said our fate ends here..)
Well, you can't do a clap just with one hand. =)
Must control myself from this feeling. I can do better than this and prove to myself I can become better! Better than my past and shall conquer my future!
Deep down I know the person I really want to prove to is her.
Prove to her I can be better than any man that she met in this world.
Make her regret..
But still, my angel side told me.. I should do or think that way.
It told me, I should forget and move on and get my head in pursuing my career.
=) Well, after all.. I still have my family and some close friends around me. Glad to have them in my life~ =)
I will become better. Not for her.. But for myself.
One person told me before, I should go out an explore new things! Meet new people, and learn new things. Get my head into something more important than just feeling sad with a person who doesn't appreciate you.
I will be STRONG, KNOWLEDGEABLE, and SUCCESSFUL.
With that power, I will start helping people around me.. To make everyone happy and safe~
But now, the thing I should really be doing is
1. Most importantly (Smile and be Happy) use free things to cheer up people around me! Its free~ why not? =)
2. Find a work and get myself to work really REALLY Hard and success by earning 2 Billions Dollar before 30 years old! With my own company and property!
3. Read a lots of books to make myself become knowledgeable enough =)
I have the feeling I can do this! =)
Before, I end this post~ I have an announcement!
New Starbucks collection! "Glass Water Bottle" !!
But sadly, only one transparent colour available! >.< aiks~
But sadly, only one transparent colour available! >.< aiks~
I love it by first sight~ =) think quite some time before decided to buy it~
Thanks to this bottle, I accidentally bang a car today =P
But luckily, everything is still fine =)
Hope my parents won't find out about it! haha! >.<
Toodles~



No comments:
Post a Comment